Sunday, December 03, 2006

Andrew and Camryn Christopherson's Christmas List

Dear Santa-
It was very cool seeing you yesterday. I got to sit in your lap and you knew my name. I've been good so far this year. Here's a list of stuff I would like for Christmas:

Zero gravity
Pirrana Panic
Buckaroo
Madden 07 for Playstation 2
Any Spongebob movie that I don't have
Video rocker
Cars game for Playstation 2
Spongebob games for Playstation 2
Bowling table
Criss Cross Crash
And that's about it.

And Camryn is here too. She wants:
Dora Cash Register
Dora Car
Dora or pony Castle
Dora Shirt
Ariel's Talking Kitchen
Puppy that wakes me up in the morning
Amazing Amanda and Allison
The baby that talks to you and says "I'm stinky".
Dora CD
Dora game for the computer
Dora pants
Dora ring
Stroller

I hope you come to my house on Christmas Eve. Camryn and I will leave some cookies and Coke for you by the fireplace.

Love,
Andrew (and Camryn, too)